EDS (Encrypted Data Store)
EDS (Encrypted Data Store) lets you store your files in the encrypted container
to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information.
Main program features:
* AES-256 encryption.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* TrueCrypt(R) compatible containers.
You can mount your containers to your pc directly from your device using TrueCrypt(R).
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is now supported (on rooted devices).
You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access
to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use an integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records.
E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in your container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open the folder (or file) that you want from the Home screen using widget.
The full version of the program requires Internet Access permission.
It is used for Dropbox synchronization and to play media files.
Media files are played using http streaming. It requires a connection to the local socket.
The program won't make any external connections
(except Dropbox server connection if synchronization is enabled).What’s in this version:
Updated: Mar. 17, 2013
Added keyfiles support.
Added an ability to sort files and records.
Bug fixes and minor improvements.Další info: Download: Mirror: