My-mobile
Právě je sob 16.12.17 11:56

reklama

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Pravidla fóra

Stahované aplikace nejdříve vyzkoušejte a neptejte se, jestli vám půjdou. Vy byste to měli vědět nejlépe a mobilní hry nejsou tak datově náročné! (neřeknu u gigových her) ...

Pokiaľ uploadujete hru, alebo aplikáciu, nezabudnite si prečítať Linky v URL mohou vidět jen registrovaní uživatelé. Přihlaš se nebo registruj na fórum..

Xposed Installer 
Autor Zpráva
V.I.P.

Poděkovali mu: 4123 x
Medaile: 4
Universal writer (1) Best uploader (1) Team member silver (1) Uploader (1)

Příspěvek Xposed Installer
Xposed Installer v2.3.1

Požadavky: ROOT Android 4.0.3+

Popis:
A framework which gives you the possibility to modify your ROM - without modifying any APK (developers) or flashing (users)!
I extended the /system/bin/app_process executable to load a JAR file on startup.
The classes of this file will sit in every process (including the one for system services) and can act with their powers.
And even more: I have implemented something that allows developers to replace any method in any class
(may it be in the framework, systemui or a custom app). This makes Xposed very powerful.
You can change parameters for the method call, modify the return value or skip the call to the method completely
- it's all up to you! Also replacing or adding resources is easy.

What’s in this version:
Updated: Oct. 10, 2013
"Segmentation fault" during installation fixed

Před prvním použítím apk si důkladně přečtěte vlákno na xda-developers!!!

Další info:
Linky v CODE mohou vidět jen registrovaní uživatelé. Přihlaš se nebo registruj na fórum.

Download:
Linky v CODE mohou vidět jen registrovaní uživatelé. Přihlaš se nebo registruj na fórum.

Mirror:

Obrázek

sob 12.10.13 10:08
V.I.P.

Příspěvek Re: Xposed Installer
Xposed Installer v2.6 Stable

What’s in this version:
Updated: May 17, 2014
UI refresh using the Cards UI pattern, mainly contributed by @GermainZ
New logo, created by @DD-Ripper
Detection of several known issues, a warning with link to the FAQ item will be shown
Release type selection in the downloader (only stable version are shown by default)
Many internal improvements in the framework, e.g. better resources compatibility and performance

Další info:

Download:

Mirror:

Obrázek

sob 17.05.14 22:13
V.I.P.

Xposed Installer v2.7 experimental1 Mod V3

What’s in this version:
Mod v3
Added:
- Install modules in background ("silent" installing, no install UI)
- Auto update modules (yeah!)
MOD v2
- added many features, check app settings

Další info:

Download:

Mirror:

Obrázek

čtv 29.01.15 00:20
V.I.P.

Xposed Installer v3.0 alpha 2 (for Android 5.1 only!)

Požadavky: ROOT Android 5.1

What’s in this version:
Note that this is still an alpha version and for Lollipop on ARMv7+ devices only.
Please install it only if you're willing to take the risk of boot loops.
Just because it's working fine and stable for me doesn't mean it will work for everyone the same way.

Instructions:
xposed-arm-*-5.1.zip - Must be flashed with a custom recovery to install the framework.
XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha*.apk - Must be installed to manage installed modules.
XposedBridgeApi-20150213.jar - The API for module developers, in case they want to make use of some new features.
Might be changed slightly until the stable release!
Known Issues:
Devices with very little free space on /system may have trouble installing. This installer has been tweaked slightly over the 5.0 installer. It will attempt to move your original libraries off /system, install the framework, compress the original libraries and then move the compressed originals back to the root of /system.
If Xposed for Android 5.0 didn't work on your device, its unlikely this one will either. This is more or less the exact same source code, just an updated ART runtime. But feel free to try, just make sure you know how to backup and restore.

How To Test:
You must be on Android 5.1. It will NOT work on Android 5.0 (too many changes to ART).
You should have a working recovery (the busted ass "OEM" TWRP releases that don't have busybox are not "working recoveries"). The installer will try to detect this ahead of time.
If you left the Xposed app installed from Android 5.0, you should disable all modules before installing this framework. Busted modules may keep you from booting after installation otherwise.
I will need Xposed logs (and possibly logcats) to debug any issues. Remember, if your device won't boot after installation, its likely you can reboot to recovery and still grab the Xposed log (assuming Zygote started). It will be in /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/log as error.log or error.log.old.

Další info:

Download:

Mirror:

Obrázek

ned 05.04.15 09:35

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina