DriveDroid (Paid) v0.8.5Požadavky:
ROOT Android 2.2+ Popis:
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone.
This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go..
. without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
The paid version of DriveDroid does not include ads and helps the developer.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images
of a number of operating systems from your phone.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive.
From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive. How to use:
* Upon first starting DriveDroid follow the setup guide. It will set everything up correctly
and tests whether your device is compatible.
* Next you can download an image file from the + menu or create a blank image.
* The downloaded/created image will show up in DriveDroids imagelist and you can press it to 'host' the image.
* When doing so you have the option to host the image as an read-only USB stick,
a writable USB stick or (if supported) a CD-rom drive.
* Now you can reboot your PC and make sure the correct boot priority is set in the bios.
* The image should now be booted on your PC.What’s in this version:
Updated: Oct. 24, 2013
Fixed crash for Android 2.xDalší info: Download: Mirror: