MediaMonkey Beta v1.0.4.0225 + MediaMonkey Pro v1.0.5Požadavky:
Android 2.1+ Popis:
A media player for serious collectors that wirelessly syncs your collection between Android and Windows.
This is the pre-release version for users who want to test out the latest and (sometimes) greatest.
To sync wirelessly, it must be used with the latest MediaMonkey for Windows beta build.
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Sync with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, media including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage and sync Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, by Folder, etc.) with support for multiple attributes
- Play any content supported by your Android device (it relies on Android codecs),
with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Lock Screen Player for Android < 4.2
- Lyrics lookup
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
- etc...What’s in this version:
Updated: Feb. 7, 2014
Fixed playback occasionally skips
Fixed bookmarking can fail in Now Playing list view
Fixed 'Back' sometimes goes to the previous track instead of the beginning of the current track
Note: For Wi-Fi sync, use MediaMonkey for Windows build 188.8.131.522Další info: Download: Mirror: