Smart WiFi Toggler v2.4.8 Ad-FreePožadavky:
Android 2.2+ Popis:
Smart WiFi Toggler is an application designed to control your phone's WiFi using location based rules.
Its aim is to conserve battery and minimize data charges by turning WiFi off when not connected to a network,
and turning it on when a known hotspot is present.
It constantly learns where your hotspots are located to make its decisions.
It's a very useful application if you frequently forget to turn WiFi off when leaving a hotspot,
or if you want to automatically switch from mobile data to WiFi to conserve battery whenever you're back into a hotspot.
Here are some of cool features Smart WiFi Toggler has to offer:
- Automatically learns your WiFi hotspot locations.
- Turns WiFi off when disconnected from WiFi network.
- Automatically turns WiFi on when near a known hotspot.
- Uses your network location. No GPS battery drain.
- Provides the ability to control "auto-connect" behavior for each hotspot.
- Ability to lock WiFi to a disabled state.
- Warning notification and auto-locking WiFi when a hotspot is down.
- WiFi Hopper: Jump from a weak hot spot to a strong one.
- Toggle network mode on CM based ROMs.
- History, logging, and a troubleshooting screen in case you face any problems.What’s in this version:
Updated: July 20, 2014
- Added Czech.
- You can now purchase the license via Google Play to get rid of the ads.
- Stops toggling WiFi if mobile hot spot is active.Další info: Download: Mirror: