BabyCam Monitor v1.11.1Požadavky:
Android 2.3 - 5.0 Popis:
This application will turn your Android phone or tablet into a fully functioning, high quality baby monitor.
It uses your home WiFi network to stream video and audio of your baby from the camera on your Android device
directly to a web browser on your computer or laptop, or to any other Android device
that is attached to your home WiFi network! FEATURES
1. Monitor you baby by streaming real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser
or to any other Android device;
2. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed ... it just works!
3. Switch on Motion Detection to get pinpoint accuracy of every movement your baby makes as well as
a handy real-time graph that shows the intensity of movements over time.
4. Volume controls and a visual representation of the audio, so you have the option of not listening to the sound
but still remain aware of the noises your baby is making;
5. Interact with your baby even though you are not in the room – using buttons on the web browser
you can switch the Night Light on and off (if your Android device has a camera flash LED)
and you can also play lullabies through the Android device speaker, again just by clicking a button in the web browser;
6. Remotely control the camera! Capture precious moments that you’d otherwise miss by taking high resolution pictures
and videos using buttons on the web browser;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance with a choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G.
You can stream across the internet by using Port Forwarding – please contact the developer for help doing this;
11. LOTS more features in development!What’s in this version:
Updated: May 18, 2015
- Material design update for Lollipop
- Change target to API 21
- Change to min API 9
- Signed Java applets
- Fix audio streaming failure
- Other minor tidying upDalší info: Download: Mirror: