Wifi Jumper v1.7 OriginalPožadavky:
ROOT Android 2.1+, MGP Popis:
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks.
That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode
(DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)What’s in this version:
Updated: Mar. 22, 2015
Added: Run wifijumper as foregroundservice
(a bug in androids subsystem prevents Wifijumper from running in the background on some devices)
- list of found networks is sorted by signal strength descending
- Due to a bug in android we had to remove the default strategy for switching
between accesspoints with the same ssid (repeater mode).
The new default behaviour is "disabled".Další info: Download: Mirror: