Computer shut down programs random times at night

Sem se budou přesouvat témata, která nemají už nadále smysl.

Moderátor: Pomocní administrátoři

Zamčeno
Donnieclark
Ban!
Ban!
Mobil: SONY Experia
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Computer shut down programs random times at night

Příspěvek od Donnieclark »

I have a weather station that works on this computer to deliver data to National Weather Service, Weather Underground and a couple of other weather sites. I shut the usbs from being shut off when not being used. The network cannot shut off when dormant. Computer cannot sleep, or not supposed to. What am i missing?? Something is letting the computer shut down the weather software at night. It is random as to when. Never the same time at night but happens only at night when the computer is not being used by anyone else. Last night it was 6:40am, and this morning was 2:40am. What am i missing?? Before when i have this combo it would stay on-line all the time and didn't have random shutdowns other than power outages. I took out the software and reinstalled it. No help. I am running windows 7 64 bit. Sorry for long named title. Any ideas? Never had this happen before except when the monitor went bad. It wouldn't send any info that time. New unit has worked perfect since till now. I hope its not a head unit going bad again.
Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://www.computerforums.org/forums/so ... 65312.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- advertisement examples
Zamčeno

Zpět na „Koš“