Richard Tucker - The Song & Cantorial Album Collection [14 C 
Autor Zpráva
My-Mobile Maniak

Poděkovali mu: 6 x
Medaile: 1
Benefical bronze (1)

Příspěvek Richard Tucker - The Song & Cantorial Album Collection [14 C
Obrázek
Richard Tucker - The Song & Cantorial Album Collection [14 CD Box Set] (2013) MP3
Genre: Jazz
Quality: MP3 320 kbps
Total Time: 14 CDs
Total Size: 1,22 Gb

Sony Classical celebrates 100 years of Richard Tucker with the release of two limited edition original album releases, an Opera Recital Album Collection of 10 CDs including seven "first time on CD releases" by Sony Classical and a Song and Cantorial Album Collection of 14 CDs, also including seven "first time on CD releases". In the course of his career, which began on 25 January 1945 with Enzo in Ponchielli's La Gioconda and ended on 3 December 1974 with Canio in Pagliacci, American Tenor Richard Tucker appeared in 344 performances at the old Met, 160 in the new house and 230 on tour. The only other tenors to have had longer careers were his predecessor Giovanni Martinelli and, later, Placido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti. In an affectionate foreword that he contributed to James Drake s biography of the greatest American tenor, Pavarotti asked: "What made Richard Tucker such a phenomenon? First and foremost were his voice and technique. His voice was not only beautiful shimmering, silvery, and very powerful but also incredibly enduring. For thirty years his voice remained youthful and vibrant, and his technique as close to perfect as one can get." The consistency with which he sang over a period of more than three decades is little short of miraculous, a point underscored by the recordings assembled here, which date from 1947 to 1967.
CDs:
DISC 1: Songs from Sunny Italy
DISC 2: Sorrento
DISC 3: The fabulous voice of Richard Tucker - Richard Tucker sings great songs of love and inspiration
DISC 4: Vienna, City of my dreams - Richard Tucker sings Romantic Favorites
DISC 5: The Art of Bel Canto
DISC 6: The Soul of Italy
DISC 7: What now my love - Richard Tucker Sings Today's Popular Favorites
DISC 8: Cantorial Jewels
DISC 9: Israel Sings / Goldfaden Songs
DISC 10: Welcoming the Sabbath - A Friday Evening Service
DISC 11: Kol Nidre Service
DISC 12: Passover Seder Festival
DISC 13: Hatikvah! Richard Tucker Sings Great Jewish Favorites
DISC 14: First Performance - Lincoln Center Sept 23, 1962

Obrázek

Linky v CODE mohou vidět jen registrovaní uživatelé. Přihlaš se nebo registruj na fórum.

pát 04.05.18 17:35

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina